Patient and Visitors Information
Through a patient-centered approach, Texas Health Rockwall focuses on providing safe, quality care and personal experience for our patients. Click here to see a copy of our Patient Handbook.
Monday – Friday
7:30 AM – 9:30 AM
11:00 AM – 1:30 PM
Saturday and Sunday
11:30 AM – 1:30 PM
Texas Health Rockwall understands the importance of rest to the recovery and healing of our patients and has designated daily Rest Time from 2:00pm to 4:00pm. During this time we will attempt to limit interruptions in patient rooms whenever possible. We will also encourage guests to conclude their visits or limit their conversations outside the patient room.
Parking for patients and visitors is available near the front entrance of the hospital, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. All parking is free of charge. The circular drive in front of the hospital is designated for patient drop off and pick up only; cars may not be left unattended in the circle drive. We provide a cellphone waiting lot for your convenience. See the campus MAP
Tobacco and Smoke-Free Environment
For the health and well-being of our patients, visitors, employees and physicians, Texas Health Rockwall is a tobacco and smoke-free campus.
All patients arriving for surgery or a procedure inside the hospital should check in at the front desk of the main lobby. The admitting department is open Monday – Friday (5:30 AM – 6:00 PM).
Patients receiving a procedure or diagnostic service in our Women’s Imaging and Breast Center will check in at 3136 Horizon Road #150.
View our campus map here and for directions or additional information please call (469) 698-1000.
Hospital ID Bracelet
A hospital identification bracelet will be placed on your wrist when you arrive.
- Wear this bracelet at all times.
- The hospital ID bracelet with your name, date of birth and medical record number is our way of identifying you.
- Hospital staff should check your ID bracelet and ask you for two patient identifiers before giving you medications and before tests, treatments or procedures begin.
Introduction to Our Staff
Your professional health care team will introduce themselves to you.
- The staff in charge of your stay will write their names on the board in your room.
- Every worker at Texas Health Rockwall wears a badge that shows their picture and job title.
- Each staff member will state his or her name and the reason that they have come into your room.
For Your Safety
Be Involved in your care. To optimize results for a speedy recovery, play an active part in your own health care by washing your hands. Hand washing is the most important way to protect against infection in the hospital.
We have services to accommodate and/or assist any need i.e. visual, auditory and language interpretation. Please do not hesitate to request any of these aids to assist during your stay.